Thursday, October 9, 2014

Nur Addin Maisarah, 2 years old on September 16th, 2014.

16 september 2014.

the so called echa junior turns two! hip hip horey! errr, kenapa she's been called echa junior? first, because I give birth to her! hehek. next, sebab she copied all si echa's peel. ouchhhh. hahaha.

ok, back to the story of two years old baby girl. haishh, mana boleh sebut baby dah. big girl, yes she is. tak ada sehari pun sepanjang Addinsara being a big girl ni, both Ma and Ayah tak sebut "dah besar dah, cepatnya besar". tengok anak membesar depan mata macam satu anugerah keajaiban dari Yang Maha Besar, subhan Allah.

berbekalkan sedikit pengajaran dari beberapa perkara, no celebration for Addinsara's birthday. tapi, untuk tetap tidak menghampakan anak kecik ineww, saya buatkan one small and simple cake for her. hehek, kekdahnya anak kecik tak tahu menahu akan birthday laa bagai. mak dia jeww beria. kekeke. so I made choc cake with chocolate ganace as topping, bubur merah putih and pulut kuning with kari ayam. I tell you what, there was only chocolate cake in my list but then my Bonda asked to cook bubur and pulut. jerit perih okeh I cooked for us family and my in laws too. exhausted yet happy tummy! 


the cake! 


bubur merah putih!

hello birthday girl ♡


happy bithday my dear sayang sweetheart manja cikebum cikebum. be safe. be nice to people. Ma and Ayah love you sooooo muahhhh!

notakaki: 2years old girl still cant babysit a tiny baby. so yes, that is the reason why. toksah tanya bila nak ada baby kecik. are we clear? :p

No comments: